- D.O.B.: 10/16/90
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 156 lbs.
- Hometown: Awendaw, SC
- Residence: Murrieta, CA
- Turned Pro: 2008
- 9th Overall in AMA Supercross Lites East Championship
- Australasian Supercross Pro Lites Champion
- Australian Pro Lites National Motocross Champion
- 10th Overall in AMA Supercross Lites West Championship
- 16th Overall in AMA 250 Motocross National Championship
PJ Larsen turned pro in 2008 and landed in the top ten in the 2009 AMA Supercross Lites West Championship. In 2010, Larsen opted for a change of pace and moved to Australia to race supercross and motocross. Larsen was instantly successful, winning both the Australasian Supercross Pro Lites Championship and the Australasian Pro Lites National Motocross Championship. Larsen’s return to the Unites States in 2011 saw him again finish within the top ten, this time in the AMA Supercross Lites East Championship. Larsen is aiming for the top in 2013 after injury kept him out of the 2012 season.